- Design of temporary and permanent works.
- To carry out analysis and design of buildings.
- Co-ordination of projects includes submission to local authorities and during construction stage.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities on technical matters.
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical or Structural)
- Preferably 2 -3 yrs working experience in design. (Fresh Grad will be given on job training)
- Well-versed in local code of practice, authorities regulations for submission and proficiency in STAAD-Pro, PLAXIS, Prokon & SAFE software, etc.
- Attractive remuneration will be given to right candidate.
- Knowledge of Euro code design preferred.
Only Singaporean or PR need to apply.
Working Hour – 5 days per week
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume together with current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
- Recent Photograph
- Personal Particulars
- Working experience
- Reason of leaving
- Last drawn salary and expected salary
- Date of availability
Only short –listed candidate will be notified.