Temporary Works Design
Temporary Works Design and their purpose:
- Structures erected to aid in the construction of permanent works
- Structures that can be dismantled or removed when the permanent works become self supporting or completed
- Provides access to the site or can be used in inspection, repair and maintenance work in a safe manner
- Engineering solution to keep the construction works within work site clean, tidy and safe for the public
- Provides security to prevent unauthorised personnel to the site
Examples such as scaffold and formwork support, temporary platform, tower crane structures, temporary decking, mobile platform and crane platform.